Case Management Assistant/Testing & Community Outreach Specialist
- Job posted by AIDS Resource Alliance
Busy and expanding non-profit is looking for a Case Management Assistant to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Candidate will also be responsible for coordinating and administering HIV and STI testing and performing community outreach to ensure medical and social service providers are aware of our services.
· Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
· Exemplary planning and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Proficiency in English
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Ability to work with diverse populations
· Some travel is required
North Central PA Support Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, HIV status, veteran status, or non-job related-disability.
Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Benefits include insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability), 401K, paid time off.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required