Details: $1500 contract fee
483 Upper Byrdcliffe Road
Scope of Work. Contractor agrees to coordinate and execute the following items in connection to and in support of Management of the Auction:
- Auction to be launched by third week of November 2018, to be actively maintained, marketed, and correspond with all participating donors and auction bidders for the term of the auction.
- Consolidate information from prior auctions, including past buyers and best-selling items and contact information for prior donors (as available)
- Maintain auction spreadsheet, tracking at least the following items and anything else manager deems necessary: donor contact information, item description as written by copywriter, item size/weight data, winning bidder contact information, winning bid, shipping costs incurred, date item received from donor and sent to winning bidder
- Meet on a weekly basis with staff to update on progress.
- Find items to auction, including physical and experiential, that reflect what The Secret City community members and the public at-large would be most likely to bid on. The goal is to maximize the number of items listed.
- Coordinate receipt of auction items with copywriter to have them write copy for each item
- Post items using approved copy and images to auction website
- Coordinate social media marketing and outreach for the auction with The Secret City staff, including before, during, and after the event
- Coordinate in-person event marketing and outreach with The Secret City staff at The Secret City events happening in New York and Los Angeles
Manage redistribution of physical items from auction donors to winning bidders, ensuring accurate weight/size information is received from donors and delivery instructions from buyers, and being the point-of-contact for the shipping service and shipper/recipient, successfully resolving any problems. Fulfillment of all auction items shall be completed by December 31, 2018.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required