Great opportunity for someone going to scool for Master's or someone looking to work 20 hours per week.
- The CCS Clinician provides direct services.
- S/he will assist and support Mental Health Workers in providing direct care on a crisis stabilization unit including admission, treatment planning, running groups, case management, and discharge.
- S/he ensures safety of all clients through provision of as needed 1:1 supervision, conducting and documenting checks, proactively addressing escalating behaviors Ensures that the unit follows the daily schedule of program activities, client meetings, and groups.
- Oversight of therapeutic groups as leader, co-leader, and observer.
- Participates in daily rounds with multidisciplinary team and organizes follow up of identified issues for the unit and for the individual clients.
- Compiles documentation for tracking systems for utilization, completion of treatment goals, client satisfaction, number and type of incidents, and outcome measures in order to meet program goals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Direct care experience providing services to adults with mental illness.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and writing assessments and treatment plans
Minimum Education Required