Details: Commensurate with experience
Deputy Chief Program Officer
New Jersey Community Development Corporation, Paterson, NJ
New Jersey Community Development Corporation (NJCDC) is a multi-faceted community development and social service agency providing opportunities to transform lives (see www.njcdc.org for more information). The Deputy Chief Program Officer assists the Chief Program Officer (CPO) in the oversight of all NJCDC’s programs and ensures that all individual program-related performance plans, targets and associated outcomes are achieved.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Responsible and accountable for program performance and the achievement of specific, measurable individual program goals and objectives.
· Assisting CPO with enhancing and implementing the organization’s mission as established in NJCDC’s Strategic Business Plan.
· Ensuring ongoing programmatic excellence.
· Attracting, developing and retaining high performance team members, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span of control and performance.
· Assisting in the creation of strategies to reach increasingly aggressive service delivery mandates.
· Completing performance appraisals and development plans in a timely fashion.
· Identifying service gaps and designs effective, viable programs. Creating opportunities to forge strategic partnerships with other providers and funders.
· Works collaboratively with senior management team to integrate cross program activities and functions.
· Other duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications include:
· Master’s degree with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible management experience and a proven ability to manage multiple programs.
· Demonstrated record of successful program management. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Unwavering commitment to quality programs and excellence in organizational and project management, with the ability to achieve strategic objectives and budget management.
· Demonstrated leadership capacity and sound judgment.
· Computer literate with proficiency in MS office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Highly organized and motivated. Self-starter. Ability to work independently.
· Ability to multi-task and work effectively as a member of a team.
NJCDC will offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with a candidate’s background, skills, and promise.
New Jersey Community Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NJCDC offers medical insurance, dental insurance. life insurance and short term disability
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If Interested In Applying For This Position
E-mail your resume with a thoughtful cover letter telling us about yourself, your skills, and experience. E-mail to Human Resources at email@example.com (please put “Deputy CPO “in the subject line of email)