BVA seeks a part-time Executive Director. Organizational priorities include:
- Facilitates informational events and programs, including the BVA Summer Harvest Festival.
- Supports the board in fund-raising, grant writing and membership.
- Represents the organization to the public.
- Assists the board in developing policies and procedures that are required by law or regulation or best practices.
- Assists the board in management of the organization website.
- Communicates regularly with the board including by attending board meetings.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and at least one year of experience in an administrative/management role. Experience working for a not-for-profit entity is preferred. Residence in Butternut Valley watershed is preferred.
The Butternut Valley Alliance encourages the preservation and protection of the environmental qualities, farming and cultural heritage, economic viability, open space and village charms of the entire watershed. Learn more at http://butternutvalleyalliance.org
Minimum Education Required