The purpose of the role is to execute a range of activities with mentees and record observations accurately in order to guide the mentee team meet the larger objectives around identifying and supporting a specific number of mentees, based on program goals for the year.
The Mentee Co-ordinator’s primary responsibility is coordinating with the youth (ages 14-21) that Mentor Together works with. He/she looks at mentee selection, delivering programs to mentees and evaluating mentee
● 100% Program Execution
○ Mobilising communities to be able to identify mentees for the program.
○ Conduct different screening and selection activities for mentees.
○ Conduct home-visits for potential mentees, explain program to parents/guardians and secure parent approval.
○ Administer psychometric and other baseline / endline tests
○ Create mentee databases in order to guide matching of mentors and mentees.
○ Organize and deliver induction and on-going training to mentees.
○ Organize and conduct group activities like engagement activities with mentees.
○ Collect periodical feedback from mentees through different surveys, in-person discussions.
○ Liaise with mentee partner institution heads and collect regular feedback.
Level of Language Proficiency
It is mandatory to be able to speak the regional language of the city you are applying for.
Minimum Education Required