Details: BENEFITS LISTED BELOW
Av. Luis M. Campos 545
Connecting Schools to the World is a one semester social learning program that places native English speaking, college graduates in schools in small cities in Argentina for one semester (either February-June or July-December) to teach English! Participants have an authentic living experience, while being immersed in the Spanish language. Teaching degree and Spanish fluency are not required for participation.
Program highlights include:
· Two weeks of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) training in Buenos Aires
· Lodging in Buenos Aires
· Round trip bus ticket to teaching placement
· Four and a half month home stay experience with an Argentine family
· Four hours of Spanish classes a week while teaching
· $100 monthly stipend for pocket money
· Weekend stay at a ranch
· Constant support from Connecting Schools to the World staff
- Two weeks of English as a foreign language (EFL) training in Buenos Aires.
- Hostel accommodation in Buenos Aires (Argentina) while training.
- Four and a half month home-stay experience in middle sized towns.
- Become part of the Argentine community.
- Four hours of personalized Spanish instruction per week while teaching and training.
- Constant support from Connecting School to the World Staff.
- Weekend stay at a ranch.
Level of Language Proficiency
NATIVE ENGLISH REQUIRED
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION NEEDED
Minimum Education Required