Hicksville Open Access
Program that provides counseling to individuals and families who are seeking help to achieve and maintain a lifestyle of recovery from substance use disorders.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conduct SBIRT and assessments of individuals utilizing approved screening and assessment tools.
- Conduct individual, family, and group sessions as needed.
- Maintain productivity targets.
· Maintains a listing of referral agencies with contact names and phone numbers.
- Collaborate with external service providers to ensure coordination of care.
- Complete and maintain client case records in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other regulatory standards.
- Complete all agency, program, and regulatory reports, correspondence and other required documentation and submit it by the required deadline.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Master’s degree in related major a plus.
- CASAC required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience providing screening and assessments in a chemical dependency program.
- SBIRT, First Aid, and Opioid Overdose training required.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and OASAS regulations
· Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus.
Monday-Thursday 9pm-12am (1 shift)
Friday 5pm-12am (1 shift)
Saturday 1pm-10pm (2 shifts)
Sunday 9am-10pm (2 shifts)
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish a plus
Minimum Education Required