Details: Commensurate with experience.
1340 Boylston Street
Fenway Health is seeking dynamic candidates with a connection to the LGBTQ community for an open Outpatient Psychotherapist position in our Behavioral Health Department.
In keeping with Fenway Health's dedication to provide for the whole person, behavioral health is a fundamental part of our primary care model. We offer individual, group, couple, and family therapy; psychiatric consultation; and addiction services. We are seeking skilled LICSW’s to join our dynamic multidisciplinary Behavioral Health team.
As the full-time Outpatient Psychotherapist (LICSW Required), you would deliver direct clinical services to clients, including intake and evaluation services, short and long term individual therapy, and ideally couples therapy and group therapy.
As a therapist at Fenway, you will have the rewarding opportunity to support the organization’s mission by providing care to a diverse client population, including LGBTQ individuals, people of color, and people living with HIV. As part of your work, you will help clients deal with a range of personal issues and life events, including coming out, coping with self-esteem issues, seeking more satisfying relationships, living with HIV, addressing substance use or other addictive behaviors, coping with depression and anxiety, grieving the death of a loved one, or living with major mental illness.
As a Fenway therapist, you will join a dedicated multidisciplinary team providing high-quality, culturally competent care, and a department that supports its staff by providing supervision, in-service trainings, and professional development support.
LGBTQ-identified persons and people of color are encouraged to apply.
- LICSW licensure is required
- Previous outpatient experience required
- Interest in or experience with LGBTQ issues, HIV, trauma, compulsive sexual behavior and couples therapy preferred
- Experience working with gay and bisexual men strongly preferred
- Experience with substance-use disorder, short-term interventions, group-therapy is desirable
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please visit Fenway Health Career Portal (https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1871153)