520 8th Avenue
FJC is a leading national foundation of donor advised funds and other philanthropic programs for individuals looking for better ways of giving. For over 20 years, FJC has offered individuals, families, organizations, and groups one of the most comprehensive philanthropic program portfolios. To date, over $400,000,000 in grants have been made to charities around the globe. Part of our mission is to offer our account holders innovative and effective ways to maximize their giving and help them meet their philanthropic goals. In addition to these funds, FJC has developed nationally recognized fiscal sponsorship and nonprofit loan programs to further our philanthropic mission and to aid approved nonprofits in their work.
POSITION: For the role of Grants Administrator, we are seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual who is comfortable working in a performance-based environment. The Grants Administrator performs all operations involved in the grantmaking process, including grant approvals, grant and organization due diligence, the disbursement process, and donor relations. He/She is the first line of contact for account holders and organizations.
- Oversight of all grant recommendations submitted by FJC’s account holders
- Performing due-diligence research for all grant recommendations
- Maintaining and updating organization entries in FJC’s database and confirming non-profit status
- Preparing all correspondence related to grant distributions
- Performing the preparation, execution, and monitoring of international grant agreements
- Preparing and distributing grant schedules for approval to FJC’s Board and Committees as needed
- Primary point of contact for account holders and organizations regarding grant questions
- Gathering and analyzing grant data for yearly 990 report
- Assisting in day-to-day office operations as needed
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years experience working in an office environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and handle highly confidential information.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and database experience is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong written and oral communication skills, and must be able to work both independently and as part of a small team.
Compensation: $38,000 annually
NOTE: Due to the nature of FJC's work, candidates must successfully pass background checks. FJC works with a diverse community of clients, donors, borrowers, staff and other constituents. All staff must be able to engage with people of different ages, cultural backgrounds, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Full benefits after eligibility period.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.