Details: Hourly compensation: $13-$14/hour
4720 Walnut Street
Access Fund is seeking a Member & Office Coordinator with previous administrative experience to provide support for Access Fund members and staff. As the Member & Office Coordinator, you’ll provide excellent customer service to Access Fund members, donors, and partners. You’ll run the day-to-day administrative operations for membership and donor support, manage our online store and fulfillment. You’ll keep a smooth and well-stocked office environment. The ideal candidate is patient and friendly, detail-oriented, has excellent people skills, and enjoys solving problems.
Member and Donor Services
- Data entry including offline member/donor gifts into Salesforce database.
- Verify accuracy and troubleshoot any issues with membership payments.
- Respond to member and donor inquiries via email and phone.
- Coordinate monthly membership renewal letters with mailhouse and check proofs for accuracy.
- Use and develop database CRM (Salesforce) reports to generate member receipts. Coordinate printing and mailing.
- Assist with other CRM-related tasks as needed.
- Oversee fulfillment of membership mailings and store purchases.
- Hire and oversee the work of a seasonal fulfillment coordinator.
- Reorder supplies needed for shipping.
Merchandise and Online Store Management
- Keep online store up to date with current product line and inventory.
- Work with Marketing and Development teams to source, design, and develop new products for the store.
- Manage sourcing of member t-shirts and re-order as needed throughout year.
- Track inventory quarterly and re-order items as needed, working with Membership and Development teams to ensure they have adequate product for upcoming fundraising campaigns.
Office and Operations Support
- Monitor and maintain a fully functional and well-equipped office environment; oversee maintenance and use of office vehicle.
- Ensure the office is adequately supplied with general supplies and that all office equipment (printer, mail machine, etc) is functional.
- Pick up mail from PO Box (up to three times weekly) and distribute appropriately.
- Help onboard new employees with office setup and logistics.
- Assist with technology needs of office and remote staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, hospitality, or help desk capacity.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for improving the customer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Interest in the mission and work of the Access Fund.
- Able to move boxes up to 30lbs
- Willing to move office furniture
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Office is located on the second floor of a building and is accessed by stairs
- Pro-deal participation
- Full Access Fund benefits, including health insurance, dental, and disability
- Retirement matching after one year of employment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY: To view the job posting in its entirety, please go to www.accessfund.org/careers. Please send a resume and cover letter with ‘Member & Office Coordinator’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.