Details: Salary range: Low to mid $40K.
REACH Beyond Domestic Violence is a growing, innovative, mission-driven organization offering a range of programs and services. We seek to end domestic violence in families, communities and society. REACH has experienced tremendous growth over the past ten years. Our leadership in community building, education and prevention programs and providing trauma-informed services drives our continued growth. With a fresh strategic plan in place, the Development team is working with the Board of Directors and staff to further expand and deepen our donor base, and increase fundraising from various sources. A recent move to bigger and better offices – along with the energy of our staff, volunteers and Board of Directors make this an exciting opportunity for an aspiring development professional.
Everyone at REACH has a positive, entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to social justice. We are looking for a self-starter with database management experience and good project management skills. The ideal candidate is excited about engaging donors in the work to end domestic violence. We need someone to think proactively and be responsive in supporting all aspects of development at REACH.
The Development Associate will:
- Manage donor database and mailing lists; includes donor tracking, gift processing and acknowledgements, mailings, and appeals.
- Assist in donor identification, cultivation, and stewardship reporting, including preparing reports for the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of all event-related activities including the annual Reach for the Stars Gala, house parties, Annual Meeting, donor cultivation events, and more.
- Manage in-kind donation process; includes donor relations, volunteer coordination, and follow up.
- Assist in preparing newsletters, appeals, event related materials, and other communications.
- Coordinate donor recruitment and retention for annual Holiday Gift Program.
- Supervise development interns and volunteers, as needed.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with flexibility for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage, as needed. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
REACH is committed to advancing the safety, healing, and empowerment of those who experience domestic or relationship violence, through direct services and education while promoting social justice for individuals and families of all backgrounds. Our employment polices reflect our mission.
- 20 Days Paid Vacation Time, 25 Days Paid Vacation Time after 3 years of employment
- 10 Days Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Health coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield, dental through Delta Dental and vision through Eye Med.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Jean Doliber, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.