Details: Commensurate with experience
200 West Superior Street
School Relations Manager
- Type of Position: Full Time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: 200 W Superior, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60654
Greenheart International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to connecting people and planet to create a more peaceful and sustainable global community. We achieve our goals through a unique set of programs and initiatives fostering cultural exchange, eco-fair trade, volunteerism, personal development and environmentalism. Greenheart encompasses four main branches: Greenheart Exchange, Greenheart Travel, Greenheart Shop, and Greenheart Transforms.
Greenheart Exchange’s Teach USA program is a designated sponsoring organization that facilitates the placement of international teachers in U.S. K-12 host schools. Our primary goal is to offer an exceptional program for educators from all around the world to share their knowledge and experience in the U.S. This program spreads cultural understanding in a classroom setting, giving K-12 students and faculty in America a first-hand opportunity to learn more about the world from their teacher and colleague.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a School Relations Manager that is primarily responsible for the engagement and recruitment of prospective host schools for our Teach USA participants. Host schools are key stakeholders for Greenheart that require a constant and committed recruitment effort year round. As the School Relations Manager, you will be the resident expert on school recruitment, utilizing your balance of experience working with school personnel administrators and outside sales. This position exists to build and continually develop a dedicated host school network that secures desirable placements for our participants.
Some things you may do as a School Recruitment Manager:
- Travel domestically to attend industry conferences and conduct strategic school visits on behalf of Greenheart to recruit host schools/districts
- Collaborate with communication, outreach, and marketing liaisons to develop sales materials for recruitment activities
- Conduct competitive and market analyses
- Develop school recruitment profiles (i.e. identify school year start dates, teaching demands, etc. for target markets)
- Cross-promote other Greenheart programs and initiatives
Some qualifications you should have:
- At least 2 years of experience as an educator or a role within the field of education requiring in-person communication with school personnel administrators,
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- Cursory knowledge of the American education system, as well as trends in education labor legislation and school hiring practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM software a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to travel domestically to industry conferences
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Sound likes the perfect fit? Tell us WHY by following this LINK to apply online. A cover letter is required for your application to be considered.
Due to the amount of applications processed, we ask that you do not call Greenheart International regarding this position. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Greenheart International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran