1349 Inwood Ave
The mission of the Bronx Academy of Promise Charter School is to educate each student to high learning standards using a standards based curriculum that emphasizes information about the various career choices available to them. The school provides comprehensive academic curriculum with character and career education integrated into the subject areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Offering remediation services to students in grades K-8 in Mathematics.
- Determining student eligibility based on Terra Nova and NYS assessment scores.
- Preparing daily lessons plans.
- Keeping data regarding attendance and progress.
- Completing quarterly progress reports and mail out to parents.
- Consulting with classroom teachers on material being taught and student progress.
- Assisting teachers in long and short range planning and scheduling
- Keeping the Principal updated on progress of students.
Qualified Applicants must be:
- NYS certified. (Math or Special Education a must)
- Experienced in providing small group instruction to struggling students
- Experienced in creating a curriculum that attends to the individual needs of students
- Experienced with differentiated instruction and using data to help support that instruction.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to send their resume, cover letter, and reference to via email only, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in subject line of the email. No telephone inquiries or recruiters please!
Bronx Academy of Promise Charter School is an equal opportunity employer.