Details: $13.46 per hour
4508 Mission Bay Drive
Position Summary: Under general supervision from the Program Support Manager, provides client services and administrative support from the front desk, including data management and program support. Performs client services and office support functions for the business center as directed by supervisor. As the first, and often only, contact that many clients, community members, and other survivors of violence will have with CCS, the Client Support Facilitator provides professional and courteous service to create a welcoming and caring environment. Works with the Coastal team to ensure the timely, effective, and seamless provision of services to survivors of violence, professionals, donors, and other individuals who contact CCS seeking assistance, information, resources, support, or referrals.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Primary Front Desk Reception and Initial Client Contact
• Greet clients and walk-ins, respond to their immediate needs, and create a welcoming environment in the reception area.
• Operate high-volume, multi-line phone system; answer and direct calls appropriately.
• Identify service needs of callers or walk-ins, then link individuals to appropriate CCS staff and program services.
• Provide thorough and accurate basic information and referrals to callers and walk-ins.
• Refer non-routine, sensitive, or complex issues, such as complaints, to appropriate staff.
• Take messages accurately, forwarding them to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
• Maintain neat front desk reception area and waiting room.
• Follow security protocols to ensure safety of clients and staff.
• Ensure that all clients’ confidentiality is protected.
• Work as part of CCS’ team to provide effective and culturally-humble services in a caring environment to diverse clientele.
2. Upholding Program Standards
• Promote the safety and well-being of clients by modeling and encouraging healthy communication, safety-focused decision-making, and acceptance of diversity.
• Meet agency standards in regards to professionalism, safety, and service delivery when interacting with clients, community members, agency staff, and the general public.
• Ensure ongoing familiarization with all CCS programs and services, including eligibility requirements, in order to answer basic questions and refer clients accurately.
• Provide effective domestic violence/sexual assault hotline services.
• Work as a team with all other CCS departments to provide comprehensive client services when needed. Participate in cross-training and team collaboration efforts as necessary.
• Maintain client confidentiality by protecting client information and ensuring that appropriate paperwork is understood and completed by clients (e.g. consent for services forms and release of information forms when collaborating with other programs/entities). Adhere to agency policies and protocols related to the security of electronic client service records.
3. Fiscal and Program Administrative Support
• Provide administrative support to a variety of programs including, but not limited to, advocacy, counseling, legal, prevention & education, fiscal, HR, and development. Tasks include, but are not limited to, composing correspondence, scheduling meetings, organizing files and paperwork, and maintaining agency-wide monthly calendar. Requests are routed through supervisor.
• Accurately and thoroughly document contact with clients and hotline callers in a timely manner through Efforts to Outcomes (ETO), the agency database program for client services.
• Endorse all incoming checks, record on log, and forward checks/copies according to protocol.
• Scan, log, and label all incoming gift cards, and forward to appropriate parties according to protocol.
• Mail or distribute all accounts payable checks.
• Prepare monthly expense check requisitions.
• Enter data into forms or electronic data management systems while ensuring client confidentiality according to protocols.
• From rough notes, drafts, and oral instructions, type and format labels, letters, reports and other documents within designated timeframes.
• Prepare and distribute flyers, emails, faxes, letters, and other communications as directed.
• Organize and maintain up-to-date files and paperwork for office use.
• Carry out other duties as necessary to ensure organizational success. All CCS staff members are encouraged to be flexible and responsive to changes in scope of duties.
4. Office Support
• Maintain office supply inventory. Prepare supply orders and receive/disperse supply shipments.
• Keep inventory of office equipment as required and assist with equipment maintenance.
• Receive incoming office donations. Schedule and oversee donation pick-ups.
• Schedule meetings, internal events, and gatherings as requested. Set up rooms for trainings.
• Update facility rosters, room and key/fob assignment lists, vendor contact lists, mailboxes, and after-hours sign-in sheet.
• Process and distribute incoming mail.
• Schedule copier maintenance. Replace and order toner and stock copy paper as needed.
• Maintain fax machine. Distribute incoming faxes to appropriate mailboxes.
• Check and refill standard office forms. Ensure adequate postage in reception area.
• Assist with storage facility organization.
• Follow agency protocol for maintaining timekeeping records in required formats. Submit timesheets and personnel paperwork according to agency standards and due dates.
• Act as the point person for all technology needs and repair requests.
• Serve as liaison with computer consulting company for all CCS offices, including entering service tickets and daily monitoring of computer repair portal.
• Coordinate facility alarm system and telephone system maintenance. Provide equipment training to new staff and interns. Setup email, voicemail system, and computer network permissions. Provide new staff with orientations to the facility, and phone/voicemail and alarm systems.
• Perform troubleshooting tasks regarding servers, desktop computers, network issues, and printers.
13 Paid Holidays
18 PTO Days
Medical, Dental, Vision
Level of Language Proficiency
Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to Pamela Borden, Program Support Manager, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.