Reporting to the President, the Development Manager in partnership with the President provides leadership for the development activities at Supportive Living Inc, (SLI). The position supports the Agency’s strategic fundraising goals through the solicitation of individual, corporate and foundation support to include the annual fund, donor relations and grant support. This position will also help to develop strategies to enhance and increase the visibility of SLI.
· Implement the annual development plan, with targeted goals and objectives, quantifiable outcomes, and
· Execute the annual giving program including targeted outreach, prospecting for new donors and partnering with the Board to secure gifts and steward long-term relationships.
· Oversight of donor database and mailing lists including donor tracking, acknowledgements, gifts, annual appeals.
· Expand corporate sponsorships, develop 2-3 agency fundraising events to promote visibility and expand support
from business and individual donors.
· Assist with marketing functions to support fundraising efforts (communications, public relations).
· Bachelor’s degree with four years of practical experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Capability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Working mastery of computer programs: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with donor
Experience with nonprofit marketing and social media.
Job Type: Full-time
Applications : Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required