Keshet is seeking a talented Data Administrator to help bring our Data and Systems team to the next level. Keshet uses Salesforce.com to manage and evaluate its program implementation and fundraising and communications efforts. Through Salesforce, Keshet tracks, records, and analyzes data on constituents, partners, donors, and programs. Additionally, a variety of applications and tools are used to collect information about and communicate with the Keshet community, such as forms, surveys, and e-blasts.
This dynamic position is responsible for helping Keshet pursue its mission by supporting staff across the organization, ensuring data quality, implementing third-party Salesforce integrations (primarily FormAssembly), and customizing Salesforce to meet Keshet’s evolving needs. The Data Administrator is supervised by the Director of Data and and Constituent Relationship Management (CRM).
This position can be based out of Keshet’s Boston, New York City, or San Francisco office.
Keshet works for a world in which all Jewish organizations and communities are strengthened by LGBTQ inclusive policy, programming, culture, and leadership and where Jews of all sexual orientations and gender identities can live fully integrated Jewish lives.
Keshet is the leading organization in the U.S. that works for LGBTQ inclusion in all facets of Jewish life – synagogues, Hebrew schools, day schools, youth groups, summer camps, social service organizations, and other organizations. Through training, resource development, and in our advocacy work, we partner with clergy, educators and volunteers to equip them with the tools and knowledge they need to be effective agents of change. We also run pioneering weekend retreats for LGBTQ Jewish teens. In 16 years, we have grown from a one person Boston-only organization to a staff of more than 20, with a national scope and offices in Boston, the Bay Area, and New York.
The Data Administrator is charged with strengthening Keshet’s capacity to collect and use data, build more efficient systems, and innovate.
The key day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- Improve user experience through the creation and modification of page layouts, record types, and fields
- Provide end-user support, including: troubleshooting, creating and modifying reports and dashboards, and conducting batch data uploads
- Build Keshet staff capacity by training new staff and interns in Salesforce skills and Keshet protocol
- Assist in the creation of user documentation
- Ensure Keshet maintains clean, quality data through address cleansing, new contacts review, and deduping
- Enhance Keshet’s communication with constituents by designing new and modifying existing forms through FormAssembly
- Monitor Keshet’s storage limits and purge excess data as needed
- Oversee weekly data backups
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of Salesforce administration experience strongly preferred; Salesforce Platform App Builder and/or Administrator certification a plus
- High level Excel proficiency
- Familiarity with FormAssembly a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience designing, implementing, and improving systems or processes
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing projects while adhering to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a highly collaborative work environment
- Passionate about data
Salary range is $55,000 to $60,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Keshet also offers an extremely generous benefits package, and a dog friendly, fast paced, and fun work environment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter via email to jobs[at] keshetonline.org. Please include “Data Administrator” in subject line. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
People of color and transgender/gender non-conforming candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Keshet Equal Employment Opportunity
Keshet does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.