26 Bleecker Street
Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a Development Operations Associate to join our Development Team. The Development Operations Associate is based at our Administrative office at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012.
It is an exciting and important time to work at Planned Parenthood of New York City. We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPNYC is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programing so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers, whether through our services, education or advocacy efforts, which prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
At PPNYC, we provide the absolute best care to our patients and our communities through innovative health care delivery and education programming. We care for everyone who walks through our doors regardless of insurance, ability to pay or immigration status. As a leading voice for reproductive freedom, PPNYC fiercely advocates for policies to ensure that all New Yorkers will have access to the full range of reproductive health care services and information.
PPNYC knows that our greatest asset is our people. We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits package to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Development Operations Associate does:
- In collaboration with Senior Director of Operations, the Development Operations Associate is responsible for processing and recording all gifts as they are received, coordinating the timely distribution of acknowledgements, and assisting with other administrative and database management tasks, including data entry.
- Conducts high volume mail merges for personalized correspondence and completes multifaceted mailings, such as event invitations and 'Thank You' letters.
- Assists in maintaining the accuracy of the Raiser’s Edge NXT database system.
- Partners closely with Finance department to ensure timely submission and receival of checks and wire transfers.
We’re seeking candidates who have:
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
- Requires 2 years of experience in the use of computers for data entry/retrieval
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Must be accurate, detail-orientated and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member with a variety of people
- Excellent typing skills and experience in the fund raising department of a not-for-profit agency is desirable
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Are you interested in bringing your passion, commitment and expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please follow this link to submit your resume and cover letter through our organization's website.
No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.