Details: Salary Range is based on Education and Experience
4 East River Road
WATERSPIRIT is seeking a Program Manager with a history of program development, marketing and implementation in the ecology and spirituality community. As the Program Manager, you will lead and be working with a team to create, develop, market, and lead and implement new programs for WATERSPIRIT, as well as co-creating, leading, marketing and implementing existing programs and events.
· Create new programs within the context of WATERSPIRIT’s mission and spirituality. Research, develop,
market and implement programs with the WATERSPIRIT team.
· Partner with other organizations, groups and individuals to create and implement programs.
· Participate in fundraising events and help staff and volunteers co-create the fundraising events.
· Develop and write articles for the WATERSPIRIT newsletter, media and advocacy efforts.
· Create, develop and write letters, flyers, marketing materials for WATERSPIRIT (e.g. the Annual Appeal, thank
you letters, brochures, etc.)
· Create and develop outreach initiative and education programs for schools and youth groups.
· Create, research and develop the WATERSPIRIT programs for Equinox and Solstice celebrations.
· Attend meetings and events as needed. Create agendas and take minutes as needed.
· Speak at education and advocacy events as needed.
· Create, research, develop and write educational statements and prayers for the website and other
WATERSPIRIT educational materials, as well as other online media applications.
· Ability to work in a team environment and in creating and marketing programs and events.
· Self starter who can multi-task and help where needed.
· Commitment to the Care of Creation and the WATERSPIRIT Mission.
· Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with others.
· Basic word processing skills to develop programs, letters, marketing materials, prayers, and rituals.
· Enjoy working with others to reach common goals and objectives.
· Can take the initiative on program development from the start to implementation and scheduling the programs
on the WATERSPIRIT calendar.
· Ability to look at issues from a local perspective, as well as national and international.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Knowledge of Earth spirituality and ecology, evolutionary faith and the new cosmology.
· Experience developing and marketing Earth spirituality programs preferred.
· Experience working in a team environment and with volunteers.
· Experience with outreach and marketing to different communities.
· Knowledge of environmental issues and specifically water issues.
· Basic word processing skills.
· Collaborative and creative spirit.
Comprehensive Benefit Package.
Minimum Education Required