Global Kids is seeking a highly creative, motivated and organized Operations and IT Associate to provide high level support for our day-to-day operations, technical, and program needs. The Associate reports to the Director of Operations and IT.
Operations, Office and Program Assistance :
• Execute purchasing requests for office and programs.
• Oversee office security, distributing office access keys, maintaining access logs, and liaising with key building staff.
• Organize and arrange logistics for Global Kidsevents as needed.
• Assist with student and stafftravel arrangements.
• Assist staff with contract management and reports as needed including running statistical reports, tracking documentation, and dataentry.
• Ensure appropriate stocking of office supplies inventory at all times.
• Keep filing systems, supply closets and inventory cabinets organized.
• Perform general office administrative functions such as making copies, answering phones, greeting visitors and assisting with mass mailings.
• Update internal records, such as sign-in sheets, phone directory and organizational charts, amongst others.
• Maintain facilities and equipment, ensuring a high standard of functionality; oversee the scheduling of any repairs or maintenance needs.
• Assist with materials development and graphic design such as flyers, brochures, web/marketing collateral and reports.
• Provide general operations support as needed.
• Information Technology
• Assist the Director of IT & Operations in strategic planning, administration and management of the IT & operations department.
• Execute IT administration tasks, such as inventory, service catalog, helpdesk requests, and systems management.
• Assist with digital archiving of files, backups and email archives.
• Oversee issuance and management of computers, equipment and other technology assets.
• Train staff periodically in various systems and operational processes.
• Perform key backend system functions to support the needs of the IT department.
• Provide support for end user requests in understanding, identifying, documenting, and resolving problems, including troubleshooting activities and advocacy for the end user while ensuring trouble tickets are resolved promptly.
• Maintain a working knowledge of computer technology, network systems, and standard software.
• Create and edit technical documentation.
• Assist in keeping the Global Kids website up to date while minimizing downtime.
• Provide general IT support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree, in information systems, business management or related area.
• Relevant certifications and graphic design experience preferred.
• Minimum of two years of administrativeexperience in a professional setting with exposure to operations and IT support.
• A passion for the Global Kids mission, social justice, and a desire to work in a youth-friendlyenvironment, with cross-cultural sensitivity and respect for diversity in all forms.
• Excellent IT and computer skills including demonstrable experience with
• Microsoft Office 365
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Windows and Mac OS servers and systems
• WordPress / HTML / CSS
• Ability to learn new systems including, but not limited to: Digital & Physical Asset Tracking Systems, VMWare virtualization technologies, Cisco networking, MDM solutions, accounting software, multifunction copier/printers, iSCSI Storage Arrays, and IP Phone PBX systems amongst others.
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, including partners, outside vendors, as well as GK students and visitors / interviewees.
• Mature, energetic and creative self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks, with the ability to anticipate upcoming needs.
• Able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Possesses a keen desire to learn, along with a strong attention to detail and follow-through.
• Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
Global Kids is seeking a highly creative, motivated and organized Operations and IT Associate to provide high level support for our day-to-day operations, technical, and program needs. The Associate…
To Apply:Please send your resume, cover letter and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “IT & Operations Associate” in the subject line of the email. Weare unable to accept any phone, email, or faxinquiries.
To Apply:Please send your resume, cover letter and list of three references to email@example.com. Indicate “IT & Operations Associate” in the subject line of the email. Weare…