55 M ST SE
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking an Executive Program Assistant join our mission-driven team of professionals. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
Reporting to the Director of Human Capital and Administration, the Executive Program Assistant will provide overall administrative support to a leadership team of 6 executives. Working alongside the current Executive Program Administrator, the incumbent will provide services essential to the mission of the organization and the daily operations of the remote senior leaders, including high-level external communications, meetings management, internal office management, liaising with project and other department leads, maintaining confidential information, etc.
Specifically, the Executive Assistant will:
• Ensure that all meetings and correspondences involving the senior team run smoothly and professionally.
• Manage the various needs of the senior team, such as compiling and creating deliverables and providing any necessary reporting
• Create and edit presentations, documents and reports for the senior leaders as required.
• “Lead or collaborate with project teams on a range of operational matters
• Develop relationships with key operational contacts, both internal and external.
• Ensure confidentiality at all times (this position will have access to highly confidential information).
• Pitch in with office management responsibilities as a true team member.
• Take meeting minutes and follow up on all action items that arise from meetings.
• Project management of mission critical initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous administrative experience preferred
• Must be able to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities
• Must exhibit a positive, “can do” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
• Demonstrates an aptitude for problem solving
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
• Experience coordinating multiple projects
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a small, rapidly growing company.
• Full-time position
• Located in Washington, DC near the Navy Yard/Metro Position
• Excellent benefits package
Please apply on our Careers page: https://greatminds.recruitee.c... If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Minimum Education Required