30 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
Do cool work that matters! The Representation Project is looking for flexible figure-outers to join our team. Together, we’re inspiring individuals and communities to challenge and overcome limiting stereotypes and gender norms so that everyone can fulfill their human potential. Join our staff as the Sales Manager.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating leads, closing sales, and providing customer service for our corporate screenings, community screenings, and curricular distribution.
You have a spirit of collaboration, self-motivation, and service, as well as a passion for the mission of our organization. We are looking for a teammate who takes initiative when needed, but also knows when to lean on colleagues and ask for help. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of capacity for providing excellent customer support and resolving issues. If you’ll love building relationships with corporate customers who want to change their company’s culture, and are experienced in leveraging Salesforce to manage customer relationships and opportunities, we can’t wait to meet you. Learn more about us at therepresentationproject.org.
Sales Outreach Management
· Develop and implement an outreach strategy for sales of corporate screenings to mainly US-based HR contacts who wish to use a film screening as part of an internal culture change initiative, ERG initiative, product team training, or executive team session
· Develop and implement an outreach strategy to increase reach of educational curricula sales and community screenings.
· Coordinate with communications team to create and implement a marketing communications plan which includes promotional strategies and strategic engagement of our online audience
· Track all customer interactions in Salesforce, generating and managing opportunities and tracking through to close, payment and customer service
Sales Process Management
· Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of processes around all sales
· Maintain the integrity of internal CRM system, Salesforce
· Manage the ecommerce systems (Shopify, Fulfillrite, Apruve, etc.) that are used to track and complete sales
· Support and guide organizers of screenings to ensure successful events and execute the screening follow-up process
Revenue Tracking and Departmental Infastructure
· Track to monthly revenue targets, and adjust daily workplan accordingly
· Generate accurate monthly revenue reports
· Track and actively manage all Accounts Receivable
· Update records in Box and all other information systems so that all systems reflect the same data
· Work with cross-departmental team to continually improve our use of Salesforce
You’ve got what it takes if most of these describe you, and you feel confident you can learn the rest!
· Proven passion for advancing gender equality and an ability to connect authentically with corporate customers, educators, and nonprofit leaders who are your customers
· Experience selling a learning experience (not a widget) to corporate and/or education/nonprofit customers. Bonus if you have experience selling a film or media-based product
· Wired for relationship-based sales and the experience selling to corporate customers to prove it
· Detail orientation balanced by an ability to streamline and simplify wherever possible
· Experience using Salesforce to track, close, and manage sales efforts while working towards a defined revenue goal
· Highly collaborative workstyle and a “pitch in” attitude that’s a fit for a start-up culture
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to professionalism and detail, likely this comes with a degree that helped hone those skills
· Way-above-average ability to self-manage to use time effectively and stay connected to colleagues and customers when working from your home office a couple of days each week
· An awesome family recipe to bring to our annual pre-Thanksgiving team potluck (and a Venmo account for when we make coffee runs for each other!)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title as your subject line. We will follow up with you directly for next steps in the recruiting process, as appropriate. Thank you again for your interest in our mission we value your support and passion!
It is a priority of The Representation Project to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are firmly committed to complying with all federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required