Coordinator, Public Health Programs
50 Park Place
Coordinate and evaluate public health programs in Northern NJ. Responsible for strengthening adolescent immunization coverage among adolescents in Essex County and for monitoring and evaluating Healthy Women, Healthy Families Programs in Northern New Jersey.
- Provide education and outreach to community groups and healthcare professionals in Essex County to increase awareness on the benefits of adolescent immunizations;
- Address barriers and identify opportunities/strategies for adolescent immunization;
- Attend and participate in state and local immunization coalition meetings;
- Monitor and evaluate progress of women’s public health programs including Centering Pregnancy, Breastfeeding Support Group Initiatives, and Community Health Workers.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to provide support for Healthy Women Healthy Families program components;
- Report on program progress on a quarterly basis;
- Present on pertinent topics/programs/findings/best practices at events or conferences as requested;
- Handle other duties as requested.
- Masters of Public Health or equivalent preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Community health experience required
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with immunization preferred or maternal/child health preferred
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Emily Haines, MBA, BSN, RN
Director of Public Health Initiatives
Partnership for Maternal & Child Health of Northern New Jersey
50 Park Place, Suite 700
Newark, NJ 07102
Submissions without a cover letter and/or salary requirement will not be considered. We thank you for your interest in working for The Partnership. Once submitted, your résumé will be reviewed, and if your background fits our needs, someone from our office will contact you for an interview.