Details: Hourly rate is 25.00
675 West 252nd Street
The Communication and Marketing Department at Wave Hill supports all programming at Wave Hill, including horticulture, education and the arts.
Wave Hill’s Communication & Marketing Department is looking for a temporary part-time individual to assist with the following:
· analyzing social media performance
· press and email blast
· manage press mentions
· Additional duties assigned
· Candidates should poses the following skills:
· Good analytical skills
· Familiarity with social media
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, etc.
Schedule and Rate of Pay: This is a part-time temporary position. Hourly is $25 per hour for 25 hours per week. Reports to the Assistant Director of Marketing & Communication.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all employee.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com. Please state in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled, and only those receiving an interview will be contacted