The clinical case manager will provide clinical services to women who are residing in HousingPlus Permanent and Transitional Supportive Housing Program. The case manager will offer specialized services focused on addressing the complex issues of post-traumatic stress, depression, military sexual trauma, domestic violence, adjustment issues, etc. Please visit our website www.housingplussnyc.org for more information regarding our agency
- Carry a caseload of families/singles that require a higher level of service and support, especially those who would benefit from working with a clinically trained case manager
- Provide case management staff with training (such as trauma-informed care and critical time intervention), clinical support and guidance
- Conduct case conferences and assist staff with conflict and crisis resolution
- Facilitate group sessions and develop curriculum for Phoenix Rising Life Skills Empowerment
- Provide assistance to tenants and case managers in crisis and high risk households
- Ensure services coordination between HousingPlus tenants and outside service providers
- Work to connect tenants to mental health services in the community as needed
- Provide weekly sessions or more if needed
- Provide group counseling and community building
- Participate in the development of individualized service plans
- Provide emergency and crisis interventions
- Attend program meetings, agency-wide meetings, and staff training
- Provide direct supervision and support to case navigators
- Other tasks, as needed
- Minimum LCSW or other Masters/ Qualified Health Professional with experience in the Trauma field
- Sifi License
- Experience working with veterans and the issues of trauma, homelessness, mental illness and substance abuse.
- A minimum of 2 years in supervisory capacity.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Outlook).
- Bilingual skills are an asset, but not required.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Some evening hours are required.
- Benefits include (Health, Vision, Dental), Retirement Plan, LTD and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
APPLY:Email résumé and detailed cover with Clinical Case Manager in the Subject Line
Benefits include (Health, Vision, Dental), Retirement Plan, LTD and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual skills are an asset, but not required.
Minimum Education Required