Part Time Temporary
Erique Velasco Ibarra, Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende
Colonia Santa Julia
San Miguel de Allende
Reporting to the Volunteer Coordinator, this position will generate visual content of daycare and volunteer house life. The volunteer will be responsible for editing interesting content to create a series of videos that capture the essence of Centro Infantil de los Angeles.
- Capture footage of classroom activities, playground time, meal preparation, and special events at the daycare and preschool
- Conduct short interviews with select staff, volunteers, the director, and the founder
- Edit footage into 3-4 short videos
- Additional tech, web, and marketing support as needed
- Experience in videography and editing
- Must have own equipment
- Web design skills a plus
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish a plus
This project will take a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 3 weeks. The schedule will vary day to day, but include approximately 15 hours of work per week. It is perfect for someone looking to build up their resume with a new short-term project.
This position is a volunteer role. The volunteer will in return receive two free meals/day on weekdays, accommodations in the volunteer house at a discounted rate (this includes house-keeping service, laundry facilities, a full-kitchen, and free Wifi), the chance to visit a beautiful town in Mexico, and the opportunity to do something great for a wonderful local organization.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include your resume/CV, available dates, and 1 work sample.