Bamako Capital District
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: One year with possibility of extension (subject to funding)
Tearfund is seeking to recruit an individual who will be responsible for the coordination of donor proposals, reports and project management systems. This post involves frequent national travel to attend to meetings and visit project sites.
The role will involve closely working with project staff, advisors and managers in drafting and editing donor proposals and reports and ensuring compliance with various donor regulations, Tearfund policies and government processes. The post holder will lead on deriving learning and good practice, documenting project reviews, evaluations and success stories.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- proven experience with donors and multilateral donor mechanisms
- experience in grant management, proposal development (including logframe, theory of change and budgets), donor reporting, communications, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, project cycle management and implementation
- a graduate degree in a related field or qualification in development, international relations, communications or journalism
- strong organisational skills
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- representation and networking abilities.
Are you a highly adaptable team player? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication in English and French? If so, this could be the role for you!
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs. We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate a clear and specific desire to work in insecure operating environments. All posts involve potential contact with children and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Excellent written and verbal French and English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For further information, or to apply, please use the link.