611 North Rampart Street
The Director of Programming and Evaluation at Covenant House works closely with the Executive Director, the Director of Programs, and the Sr. Management Team to support and facilitate quality assurance of program services, program enhancements, and data-driven strategic planning.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Initiate and maintain positive, professional, and mentoring relationships with youth and staff in accordance with the Covenant House Mission, Principles, and Core Values.
* Promote a peaceful, healing environment by utilizing the principles and practices of trauma-informed care and positive youth development in all aspects of work and youth engagement, including crisis prevention, intervention, and de-escalation.
* Ensure that Covenant House New Orleans is a welcoming, safe, and secure “homelike” environment for youth receiving services.
* Support the Executive Director and the Director of Programs to plan, coordinate and implement internal programs and services for youth, including resource partnerships, staff trainings, and programmatic activities.
* Serve as Site Administrator for Covenant House Efforts-to-Outcomes (ETO) case management system: monitor data quality and integrity, generate and review reports, provide training and technical support for staff, develop robust data-driven and evidence-based case management system, correspond with Covenant House International data integrity team.
* Manage internal and external data systems as Service Point HMIS Security Officer: ensure data integrity, generate reports (quarterly and annual APRs), provide training and technical support for staff, and assist program managers with HUD and UNITY grant requirements and reports.
* Assist Sr. Management Team with all program planning and evaluations.
* Create program quality assurance measures.
* Assist in the organization’s implementation of Covenant House International Child Protection System: conduct systematic internal audits and support staff in enacting corrective action.
* Oversee and manage CARF accreditation by ensuring site-wide quality assurance. Regularly conduct file and policy and procedure reviews to ensure compliance with CARF requirements.
* Coordinate YPQI program efforts, schedule meetings and assist in program evaluation.
* Staff the program and training committees.
* Fulfill additional responsibilities as needed.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in social service or related field. Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective positive relationships with youth, staff, management and outside partners.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
* Ability to organize effectively; to adapt to changing conditions; to exercise sound judgment in crisis situations; to supervise youth and maintain order; to exercise authority in an appropriate manner.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LONG TERM DISABILITY
403B SAVINGS and RETIREMENT PLAN
ONE (1) FREE MEAL PER DAY
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
QUALIFIED Applicants should send a COVER LETTER and Resume to:
COVENANT HOUSE NEW ORLEANS
ATTN: MS. MONICA A. CHANEL
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
611 N. RAMPART STREET
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112
PLEASE: NO TELEPHONE CALLS (FIRM)