320 East 94th Street
Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center, the foremost adolescent specific health services in the U.S., is seeking a bright, talented and energetic individual to assist in our operations and programs. A component of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, the Adolescent Health Center provides holistic and comprehensive primary health, reproductive health, dental, vision, behavioral health and mental health services to young people ages 10-24 at no cost to them.
Position Summary: Provide administrative and programmatic support to Medical Director and other direct service staff through coordination, monitoring and /or reporting of service and training related activities; developing and implementing systems to improve service delivery and daily management of work.
Detail: Under the supervision of a senior manager this position will support the following:
- Family Planning
Coordinate activities to maintain compliance with Title X Family Planning grant such as tracking activities, trainings, preparing reports, and site visit preparation; Participate in program evaluation and needs assessment through research such as medical record reviews and conducting patient satisfaction surveys and other types of surveys. Will also participate in all phone calls and mandatory family planning meetings
- Teen Parenting Program
Provide support to direct service providers by maintaining outreach to participants, planning and implementing special events, researching best practices, grant reporting, reach and and read and other tasks as needed.
- Psychology Training Program
Provide administrative support for the Psychology Training Program to include but not limited to administrative support throughout the recruitment process for new interns. Provide support with scheduling of didactics and other events. Prepare required items for students who have completed the internship. Maintain communications with extern psychology training programs documentation as per APA guidelines.
Maintain database of outreach activities conducted by all staff. Work with health educators in the coordination of clinic tours and presentations.
- Plan and organize meetings and other events;
- Work with senior managers and senior clinical and research staff in the preparation of professional presentations
- Organize and maintain records, such as minutes of management and quality assurance meetings, project planning and implementation, policy and procedures, fundor site audits, training activities and resource manuals, correspondence, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
Skills and background required
- Excellent writing, conceptual and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects/ assignments in a fast- paced work environment
- Fully proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Flexibility regarding assignments and ability to manage multiple reporting lines
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume at email@example.com
Subject: Program Coordinator