The Yiddish Book Center is a non-profit Jewish cultural organization with a national and international membership base. We are seeking a Membership and Online Fundraising Manager
to take a leadership role in continued development of our online fundraising and outreach efforts; and in coordinating constituent management, donations processing, and member correspondence. Also supports website and technical operations for new and ongoing projects across the organization.
· Coordinates online fundraising efforts to coincide with direct mail appeals, and additional online-only outreach projects throughout the year. Creates and maintains membership-related web content, including donation forms;
· Ensures that membership records and communications are handled appropriately following Yiddish Book Center policies and procedures. Specifically: Gift processing, constituent data entry and updates, data-sync of Raisers’ Edge and Luminate records, written and phone communication with members in response to inquiries;
· Participates in strategic planning process for the website and other online tool and communications channels, and helps to implement solutions based on these goals. Acts as a resource to resolve technical problems day-to-day for staff and outside users;
· Provides training and support for YBC staff users of the bulk email tools, user databases, web forms and other web content;
· Organizes training and supervision of work study, part time and seasonal employees to assist as needed with membership tasks;
· Communicates with vendors to maintain tech tools as needed based on organizational strategies and priorities;
· Trains staff and volunteers in proper use of on-site audio-visual equipment and works with vendors to keep all equipment in working order and up to date to meet programmatic requirements;
· Answers multi-line phone system, forwarding calls and taking messages as required;
· Other projects and tasks as assigned.
· Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software
· Understanding of non-profit fundraising processes, including industry best practices for online fundraising
· Experience with audience segmentation for online communication and reporting
· Excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize among multiple responsibilities and projects
· Flexibility and ability to work in a mid-level leadership role
· Technological problem-solving, both immediate and long-range
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resumé.