9011 Leesburg Pike
Jill's House | Vienna, VA
Jill’s House is one of the nation’s leading overnight respite care providers for families raising children with profound intellectual disabilities. We give kids an overnight experience bursting with fun, engaging, and accessible activities, which they often cannot get anywhere else. Meanwhile their parents get a much-needed break from caregiving responsibilities so they can rest. Our 42,000 square-foot respite resort in the Washington D.C. area is the first of its kind and the largest in the world. We are a Christian non-profit, committed to loving and walking alongside these families.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fundraising professional with a demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ, a great sense of humor, and strong skills in detail management to help coordinate and execute our advancement efforts. The Advancement Coordinator will report to the Director of Advancement.
· Increase joyful, sacrificial giving among our committed donors.
· Plan and process all charitable contributions for accurate tax receipting. Ensure all guidelines pertaining to the processing and receipting of charitable contributions are met.
· Create and maintain accurate biographical, contribution, and contact information in the Raiser’s Edge database and proactively seek to update information through communication with constituents.
· Analyze patterns in donor giving through ongoing reporting to assist in donor retention and upgrades.
· Assist the Director of Advancement in executing programs including but not limited to recurring giving, online giving days, and multi-channel direct mail campaigns.
· Steward donor giving experience through executing donor relations programs and managing donor outreach through phone and email.
· Serve as liaison between Advancement and Finance departments to implement and maintain efficient processes and accurate reporting.
· 1-2 years of experience in non-profit fundraising. Experience in database administration and Raisers Edge strongly preferred.
· A profession of faith in Jesus Christ.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
· Demonstrated analytical and fundraising skills with the ability to process data strategically.
· Strong commitment to execution of timely tasks and attention to detail.
· Possess a joyful, professional conduct with a strong emphasis in customer service while interacting with donors via email, phone or in person.
Jill's House offers a competitive salary – based on experience, PTO plans, flexible schedule, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 403b with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, click on the link above and complete the online employment application. Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter.