441 West 26th Street
Our new Senior Case Manager will represent Hudson Guild in our Supported Independent Housing site. Where you will provide supervision to Social Service Specialists and Social Work Interns, as well as provide case management services for tenants.
Work hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm with occasional late hours for community events.
In order to be considered, you need the following:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
In order to impress us, you will also have the following:
- Experience working with a diverse population.
- Understanding of the trauma of homelessness compounded with mental illness.
- Familiarity with the complexity of working in host environment.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Assess needs of target population, including eliciting input from various constituencies, develop responsive services programming taking into consideration physical and mental health, diversity of culture, ethnicity, gender, and lifestyle.
- Supervise staff and interns by monitor productivity, assess quality of services, and identify and address staff and interns development needs.
- Illustrate flexibility in both managing Social Service Specialist staff and providing direct case management coverage to tenants at all locations when needed.
- Ensure compliance of program and services with agency mission and with regulatory and funding agencies.
- Participate and promote participation in agency-wide activities, committees and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Hudson Guild staff, partners, building management, and building support staff.
- Solicit ideas from participants and staff in developing the program’s community building efforts.
- Meet program’s contractual and funding obligations.
- Facilitate staff’s use of the agency’s documentation database.
- Function as program and agency representative with related institutions and individuals; attend meetings representing Hudson Guild
- Prepare and submit various reports to Director, as required.
- Participate in community-building activities sponsored by program and agency and encourage participants to support these activities.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
Full benefits (health, dental, mental, vision)
24 Vacation days
12 Sick days
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Spanish/English is necessary to meet the needs of the population we serve.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please use the link below to apply: