13300 Crossroads Parkway North
City of Industry
Public Health Foundation Enterprises, Inc. (PHFE) dba Heluna Health invites applicants to apply for the position of Contracts and Grants Expeditor. Under the direction of the Chief Program Officer (CPO) for Heluna Health, the Contracts and Grants Expeditor will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, and documentation of Heluna Health projects and activities to ensure alignment with the Heluna Health’s strategic direction, goals and objectives.
The Contracts and Grants Expeditor will work closely with the CGM Department and CPO to develop and implement processes, work with program staff, and assist leadership with defining and prioritizing support tasks and day to day operations.
Performs a variety of technical and routine administrative processes related to contracts and grants and customer service. Administrative functions include but not limited to drafting correspondence, contract or grant data entry and reporting, quality assurance, coordination with both internal and external customers, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to clients.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems or document management for contract and grant records, correspondence, and other material.
- Processes actions to contracts and grants such as amendments, renewals, required administrative or programmatic reporting and any required administrative forms.
- Trouble shoots and supports accounts payable type matters as appropriate
- Assists with proposal production for opportunities as needed
- Verify and manage accurate contract and grant data for existing Salesforce CRM and Oracle Fusion systems
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies and make copies of all necessary documents.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Supports Contracts and Grants Manager and their assigned client portfolios. This includes supporting new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Experience : Two to four years related experience
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint) and Outlook. Proficiency required in Salesforce CRM and Contracts and Grants a plus. Reporting as required to perform job duties within 90 days of date of full-time employment.
Critical thinking – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Handling / Fingering Occasionally
Reach Outward Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally
Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Occasionally
Lift / Carry Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Push/Pull Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Not Applicable Not required for essential functions
Occasionally (0 - 2 hrs/day)
Frequently (2 - 5 hrs/day)
Constantly (5+ hrs/day)
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interest individuals should submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please apply at the following URL: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PUB1001PUBH/OpportunityCreate?opportunityId=8b99928c-9279-4d25-9544-80030160b12f