Full time position, with full time benefits (Tukwila). The Development Services Coordinator provides technical, administrative, grant and event support to the Chief Development Officer and the Development Manager. Maintain a high standard of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion. Manage multiple tasks in an organized manner in order to adhere to critical timelines.
<pre class="ql-syntax" spellcheck="false">ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: </pre>
- Responsible for creating and implementing effective donor and prospect data systems and efficient processeses as well as monitoring data security and backup procedures.
- Prepare donor reports as requested for fundraising team.
- Assist CDO with grant submissions and recording keeping. Monitor deadlines for grant impact reports and assist in their compilation.
- Provide data and back up services to contract grantwriters in cooperation with CDO.
- Provide technical and back end support for internal and external digital publications, newsletters and digital alerts.
- Responsible for ongoing website updates.
- Perform data entry into fundraising software of contacts, cash and in-kind donations and complete transactions with accounting department including monthly reconciliations.
- Accurate and timely processing of donor thank you letters and acknowledgements.
- Assist with event coordination to include logistics, promotional materials and participation.
- Make necessary preparations for bulk mail distribution.
- Process invoices and check requests for development and marketing departments
- SUPPLEMENTAL FUNCTIONS
- Supports and participates during corporate networking events (may include some evenings).
- Supports timely processing of invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KEY WORK RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion, while dealing with Sound leadership and team members routinely.
- The individual’s reliability and trustworthiness must be beyond question.
- They will interact often with vendors and external sponsors and donors.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Requires excellent organizational skills, and ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing work environment.
- Must be able to work independently when appropriate but must also be willing to accept input from various management team members.
- Ability to multi-task duties while dealing with unexpected timeframes and maintain high standards for accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate very effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with email marketing software is essential.
- Familiarity with fundraising software is essential, Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail required.
- Must be available to work evening events on occasion.
- Ability to deliver materials to donors and events as needed (transportation or alternative means required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years proven achievement in development office performing administrative functions or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize high volume of information.
- Previous experience working with Raiser’s Edge database and wealth screening products is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products required.
- Previous experience related to development, fundraising and grants administration highly desirable.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-077, 6400 Southcenter Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to Alexis.Owens@Sound.Health