Clinical Site Manager - Bronx Health Clinic (RN, NP or PA)
- Job posted by Callen-Lorde Community Health Center of New York City
3144 Third Avenue
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities — in all their diversity — regardless of ability to pay.
The Clinical Site Manager Bronx (CSMB) will partner with the Administrative Operations Manager and the lead Physician and oversee the delivery of clinical services at Callen-Lorde Community Health Center’s Bronx clinic. The CSMB will also be involved in the selection, schedule and performance monitoring of medical staff, administrative staff, and the overall quality of clinical services. In addition, the CSMB will supervise the nursing team and provide direct care to patients including, but not limited to, performing triage and stand-alone appointments within their scope of practice. The CSMB will also develop protocols, policies, procedures and standards of care. Additionally, the CSMB will support general clinic operations by participating in various operations meetings and initiatives.
Callen-Lorde’s Bronx Clinic will be open Monday through Saturday. This is a full-time position that will require three morning/daytime shifts (8:00am-4:00pm), two evening shifts (12:00pm–8:00 pm) and occasional Saturdays. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package.
- New York State Licensure and current registration as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current CPR and Infection Control certification
- 3+ years of experience in an out-patient clinical setting
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record
- Strong computer competency
- Experience working with LGBT and HIV+ populations strongly preferred
- Ability to work within team-based structure
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde
Exceptional no cost medical plan option for you, your domestic partner and/or your family, dental insurance, vision insurance, no cost life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, tuition assistance, TransitChek, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual English & Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com