Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Telefund team for our Fall Campaign (mid-September through mid-February).
Part-time, 20 hours per week.
Sundays 5-9PM (required Oct - February)
- Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls
- Meet and exceeds revenue and call output goals
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices and standards
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution
- Confirm and log donor information and deliverables
- Project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with BAM ticket buyers, donors and staff
- To succeed in this role you need to be a persevering, goal-driven, passionate advocate of the arts
- An assertive sales attitude and HIGH positive energy
- Be highly motivated and a results driven self-starter
- Operate with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Passion for BAM and our creative community
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail
Pay Rate: Salary/Compensation is a combination of hourly pay plus commission. Great company perks and access to performances!
Check us out on Twitter/Instagram: #BAMCareers
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Must complete an online application via http://www.bam.org/about/careers - no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.