Organizational History, Vision and Mission
El/La Para TransLatinas is a safe space and holistic support organization for transgender Latinas (translatinas). At El/La, translatinas receive culturally competent services (across their intersecting identities, i.e. ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation) in Spanish. This includes violence and HIV prevention education groups, one-on-one peer counseling, accompaniment to service agencies, HIV testing, leadership development and case management, as well as spiritual ceremonies, social activities and field trips. As an organization we also participate in coalition-building and advocacy on transgender and immigration issues.
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for the accurate input of information and data into the software Salesforce. This person will act as the Salesforce administrator to create reports and work closely with Salesforce experts to complete data analysis and other data-related tasks. This position reports directly to the Interim Executive Director.
- Act as Salesforce Coordinator to support all aspects of data entry
- Methodical input of information into Salesforce to ensure accurate and relevant information is maintained
- Create Salesforce account, contact records, and giving records and enter information into specific fields in the Salesforce database
- Review current Salesforce records to ensure no duplicate accounts are created
- Identify inaccurate or incomplete data and proactively work with team members to cleanse and enhance the database
- Check completed work for errors and correcting errors
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Work with consultants to teach and support staff in usage of Salesforce and other computer software.
- Prepare monthly reports for various grants in a timely and accurate manner
- Run reports
Core Competencies & Requirements
- Ability to work well with people of various genders and cultures
- Bilingual Spanish/English. Excellent Spanish communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Salesforce or similar database and Microsoft Office
- Customer responsiveness: experience in providing good customer service, accurate information and resolving problems in a professional and satisfactory manner
- Ability to input information accurately; knowledge of quality assurance and continuous quality improvement as it relates to data
- Superior follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well independently yet know when to seek advice and/or supervision
Community Initiatives is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com