Executive and Business Office Assistant - must be fluent in Hebrew
- Job posted by Hebrew at the Center, Inc.
550 Cochituate Road
East Wing, 4th Floor, Suite 25
Hebrew at the Center is a growing nonprofit expanding our staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a Hebrew speaker who is passionate about the language to join us in revolutionizing the effectiveness of teaching and learning Hebrew in all educational settings, worldwide.
The Executive and Business Office Assistant is a new part-time position at our Framingham office, responsible for supporting the CEO and the finance director.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the CEO with routine correspondence and filing.
• Build and maintain a contacts database.
• Contribute to fundraising and marketing efforts through such tasks as acknowledging donations, creating and sending periodic PR communications, coordinating grant proposals and related reports, and other support requested by the CEO.
• Support CEO with board-related matters such as
o Scheduling and attending to all logistics for board meetings.
o Taking notes at board meetings and drafting minutes.
• Attend to routine bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing.
• Assist with organizational recordkeeping and filing.
• Coordinate the organization’s relationships with our landlord, our Professional Employer Organization (PEO), and our outsourced IT firm.
• Maintain functioning and troubleshoot problems of phone and computer systems.
Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Expertise
• Fluency in both English and Hebrew
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility as circumstances and demands change
• Availability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
Level of Language Proficiency
English and Hebrew (fluent in both)
Minimum Education Required