Details: Salary is on a per-retreat basis at $200 per day.
As part of its two-year program for military families, Project Sanctuary provides six-day, therapeutic family retreats at various locations across the country. Our goal is to include a licensed social worker as a staff member for each military family retreat. We are seeking licensed social workers in the California, Colorado and Texas regions to work our retreats in those locations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as a mental health therapist for Project Sanctuary at retreats for military families.
· Provide supportive services and referrals for military families while at retreats.
· Licensed Clinical or Medical Social Worker in good standing
· Veteran, military family member or work history in the veteran arena preferred
· Flexible and adaptable style with the ability to take initiative
· Training and demonstrated skills in crisis intervention and case management
· Strong theoretical background/understanding of clinical issues and family systems
· Must have the ability to work independently, make clinically sound decisions, demonstrate flexibility and have a teamwork approach
· Strong initiative in building positive relationships and maintaining excellent communication with community partners and team members
· Able to work typical retreat schedule that includes evenings and weekends
· Maintain professional Insurance coverage
All lodging and meals provided during the retreats
Excellent opportunity to give back while also supplementing income
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume, cover letter, and proof of current licensure to firstname.lastname@example.org.