Details: Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
The QuestBridge Partner Relations Program Associate position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a far-reaching entrepreneurial social venture.
QuestBridge is a national nonprofit program that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions. Additional information on QuestBridge can be found at www.questbridge.org.
The Program Associate will be a key member of the team, which is focused on supporting the colleges who partner with QuestBridge to offer educational opportunities to outstanding low-income students. This position provides an opportunity for talented, socially-conscious individuals to challenge themselves while advancing a groundbreaking social mission.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide primary support in planning through implementation for specific projects within the Partner Relations team, which could include summer program relationships and selection, events coordination and planning, collateral creation for college partner audience, and other projects as assigned.
- Analyze trends in college admissions to better understand applicant profiles that interest our college partners. Research and develop ways to increase mutual knowledge of shared interests.
- Organize and analyze student data to share with partners.
- Support QuestBridge’s working relationships with admissions professionals at our college partners across the country, through high-standards of data and content review and accuracy.
- Attend and staff our National College Admissions Conferences and other events as required.
- Read and evaluate student applications for the College Prep Scholars Program, National College Match, and other various opportunities.
- Perform other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of full-time professional experience.
- Knowledge of highly selective college admissions and financial aid processes. Passion for issues relating to higher education access.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of organization and professionalism.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, including experience using pivot tables, IF statements, VLOOKUP, and other advanced features.
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to understand and communicate complex processes in a straightforward way.
- Strong comfort with technology and data, with the ability to evaluate and improve current operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with superior writing and editing ability.
- Comfort in being external facing, but also interest in inward facing work that supports our partners and mission.
- Heightened sensitivity to students from diverse backgrounds and a strong track record of handling sensitive personal information and situations.
- Work experience in college admissions and/or financial aid.
- HTML proficiency.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of statistical analysis.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic. Energized by working with a revenue-generating social venture in an expansion phase.
- Deep-seated personal integrity and interest in social causes.
- Strong belief in the goals and mission of the QuestBridge.
- Warm, positive personality with a customer service focus; ability to collaborate well with others. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Polished, professional demeanor and communication style.
- Self-starter, with ability to self-manage and take ownership of work. Keen sense of accountability.
- Exceptional attention to detail, but able to maintain focus on larger picture. Rigorous quality standards in terms of quantitative accuracy, text editing, and visual aesthetics.
- Strong work ethic, with intense drive to reach goals and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgement in difficult situations.
- Desire to grow and develop professionally. Quick study, independently resourceful.
Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience and skills for the position. Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position located at the QuestBridge office in Palo Alto, CA
Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and your name in the subject line, e.g. “Partner Relations Program Associate - John Doe”. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we ask that candidates kindly refrain from calling, sending paper applications, and drop-in visits.
Thank you for your interest in employment with QuestBridge.
QuestBridge is an equal opportunity employer.