Details: $13.50 per hour with a target of 20 hours per week for the school year
1700 West Pico Boulevard
1700 W. Pico Blvd.
The mission of Equitas Academy Charter Schools is to provide a structured, achievement-based community that prepares students to graduate from college-preparatory high schools, four-year colleges and universities.
The Expanded Learning (aka After School) Team Leader (aka Teacher) assists in the coordination and implementation of the day-to-day operations of the Expanded Learning Program. Program contains daily tutoring, homework, enrichment, and physical activities components.
- Assist with planning of the Expanded Learning Program (supervision and implementation).
- Assist with the development and implementation of curriculum, assessments, and reporting.
- Prepare, plan and develop a schedule and lesson plans that are consistent with the mission of Equitas Academy.
- Maintain high expectations for student behavior.
- Enforce Equitas Academy's positive discipline policies.
- Follow policies and procedures for health, safety, and nutrition.
- Maintain open lines of communication with staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- AA, BA, or enrollment in continuing education preferred
- At least six months experience working with and supervising children
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Criminal clearance, including fingerprints and TB Test
- Current CPR and 1st Aid Certificate within 3 months of employment
Start Date: Immediate
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00-7:00pm and Fridays 12:30-7:00pm
Grade Level: Various Opportunities Kinder - 8th grade
Salary: $13.50 per hour (target: 20 hours per week)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 201-5940
Please visit our website for more information at www.equitasacademy.org
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our webpage to submit an application, resume, and cover letter.