313 Mill Street
Provides a broad range of project and program management support to the Director of Real Estate Development and Development Team in matters related to grant/project proposals, funding, compliance, contract administration, and real estate development, including: planning; program & project design; market research; marketing and outreach; and ongoing project/program management upon completion.
1. Identify research and organize information regarding potential funding and financing sources.
2. Assist with data collection and analysis to help better position HRH for available funding opportunities.
3. Lead team and/or assist a Grant Team in the preparation and timely submission of grant applications, contracts and supporting documents.
4. Lead team and/or assist a Grant team in project or program planning, design and contract administration; including amendments/modifications and reporting.
5. Build and expand funding relationships with individuals, companies and institutions that could contribute to HRH success.
6. Manage programs and projects to ensure success and sustainable growth.
7. Assist other HRH departments with office and clerical needs when needed and directed.
8. All other related duties as assigned.
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor degree Business Administration, Finance, or Real Estate Development or Associates degree with 5 years experience in related fields.
Experience: 5 years combined work experience or training in one or more of the following: community development; affordable housing; real estate development/finance; writing and administration of HUD, NYS HCR and local grants.
License Requirements: Valid driver’s license.
Other Skills and Qualities: Accountability, team player, excellent writing and verbal skills, organizational abilities, customer relations, foresight, planning, flexibility and ability to multi-task, math skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, and Access).
We offer the following benefits with this position:
Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
Medical and Dental benefits
401k Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Minimum Education Required