Details: Commensurate with experience
As an RN Nurse Manager (full-time), this job requires duties that are beyond the scope of a typical nursing position and includes managerial responsibilities for an individual health center. All supervisory employees are responsible for practicing good risk management, quality assurance, and excellent customer service.
Essential duties include:
- Maintains clinical operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results
- Creates and modify staffing schedules to support team based care
- Uses data appropriately to improve clinical and operational quality and efficiency within the assigned site
- Analyzes reports and trends to make staffing recommendations while being fiscally responsible
- Maintains nursing staff job performance by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; submitting requisitions for approval
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- New Jersey license as a Registered Nurse; Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum three to five years of experience in an ambulatory or acute care setting in a supervisory/administrative capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws governing ambulatory and/or healthcare facilities
- Knowledge and ability to use an Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Understands performances measures for Meaningful Use and Patient Centered Medical Home.
NCHC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our Full-Time employees including:
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Credit Union
- Short-Term/ Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Employee Assistance Program
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual applicants (English/ Spanish, English/ Creole) are encourage to apply.
Minimum Education Required