The mission of Peacock Players, as New Hampshire’s premier award-winning non-profit theatre, is to create theatre that entertains, educates, and inspires the community. We offer theatre arts and educational programs that encourage, inform, and challenge our students.
The role of the Business Coordinator is to support programming operations and to help drive engagement and interaction both within the Peacock Players theatre community, as well as with a wider audience of potential customers. At times this will include marketing, sales support, and volunteer coordination for productions, events, and various initiatives. The ideal candidate should be a collaborative multi-tasker who is able to juggle multiple types of work simultaneously.
- Assists with marketing activities and event promotion, including but not limited to printing and distribution of materials, email communication, community outreach, social media posting, etc.
- Works with the Bookkeeper on various tasks, including but not limited to tracking receivables, bank deposits, ledger entry, accounts payable, and payroll coordination.
- Provides facility oversight (general office needs, liaison with City of Nashua as needed).
- Provides general office support and office duties as needed by the organization.
- Oversees the box office functions, including filling ticket orders, tracking monies, and working with volunteers.
- Customer service during all performances and events.
- Works with other Volunteer Coordinators to ensure adequate volunteer support for productions and other events.
- Communicates and coordinates schedule changes for all activities that require volunteer support.
- Supports volunteers in various organization-approved tasks and initiatives.
- Schedule flexibility does exist for this role, but the candidate must have an ability to work a non-traditional schedule of hours including nights, weekends, and rotating times.
- Demonstrated abilities in organization.
- Demonstrated professional communication always.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred but will train.
- Has proficiency in Microsoft office, including the ability to manipulate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher templates for various tasks.
- Experience with Adobe, including the ability to manipulate Photoshop and InDesign templates.
- Is a self-starter who is able to move workload forward with minimal or indirect supervision, and is able to help determine action steps.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms to assist with posts and support marketing.
- Is able to lift, bend, push, pull, stoop, squat with 25 pounds on a regular basis, and is able to lift heavy objects of over 50 pounds with assistance.
- This role may require periods of time when extended standing is required during events, and at times may be seated in an office function for extended periods of time.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.