Details: The Trust for the National Mall offers a competitive compensation and benefits package plus a positive work environment, which encourages personal growth and achievement.
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Trust for the National Mall is looking for a hands-on CRM AssistantCoordinator who will be responsible for managing our Salesforce CRM system, including NGO Connect package for Salesforce and Pardot Marketing Automation software. The CRM AssistantCoordinator will work with all members of the Trust staff, but especially with the Development and Marketing teams to support and enhance their use of the database.
S/he will join a dynamic and innovative team to coordinate all aspects of Donor Relationship Management, focusing on database management, training staff, and executing interactive marketing plans. The ideal candidate will have a track record in utilizing Salesforce.com and resolving technical and functional support issues.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with staff across the organization who use Salesforce, providing training and continued support. Work with them to improve the database to meet their needs and to streamline processes.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and operations of a customized Salesforce implementation.
- Manage data and oversee data clean-up as needed.
- Serve as front-line fundraiser for online giving, working with development and marketing leadership to plan and implement email solicitation blasts, newsletters, online donation pages, etc.
- Develop reports and dashboards for each member of the team to ensure a customized and useful database for all staff.
- Develop and maintain reports for various fundraising initiatives, past and present, for staff and leadership utilization and analysis
- Pull and format variety of donor lists for staff use and collateral, such as for sponsorship materials and annual reports
- Work with other Development team members to support various fundraising programs, such as the Women’s Leadership Committee, [VC1] individual giving programs, and the annual benefit event. This may include, but is not limited to, RSVPs, registration, and other event support tasks.
- Manage vendor relationships and outside consultants related to the database and other technical aspects at the Trust.
- Restructure page layout and custom fields in Salesforce to meet new and evolving needs at the Trust.
- Manage administrative gift processing tasks and procedure. Assist in financial reconciliation for staff leadership and accounting
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several long-term projects alongside many short-term projects a necessity.
Minimum Education Required