Operations Associate (immediate hire) (Campus: Arapahoe Street)
- Job posted by University Prep Elementary Schools (Denver, Colorado)
Full Time Contract
Details: Pay is competitive, commensurate with experience, and may include benefits.
2409 Arapahoe St.
Position Summary: The U Prep Operations Associate is entrusted with advancing the mission of the school through supporting essential administrative functions of the school. The Operations Associate must communicate frequently and effectively with scholars, teachers, families, and school visitors. The Operations Associate reports directly to the Dean of Operations.
· Full commitment to, belief in, and alignment with mission and vision of school.
· Bilingual required (English/Spanish).
· Bachelor’s degree required (at minimum).
· Minimum of one year office experience (2-3 years preferred).
· Demonstrated track record of providing excellent customer service.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build meaningful relationships.
· Openness to feedback, desire to continue development as a professional, and willingness to take responsibility for scholar outcomes and achievement.
· Full alignment to the mission and vision of the organization.
· Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and juggle several projects at once with a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook.
· Oversee the day-to-day activities of the school, serving as the main point of contact in the school office.
· Collaborate with the Operations Team to coordinate family communication, including but not limited to, weekly newsletters, text blasts, and phone calls.
· Translate written family communication and serve as interpreter at family events and/or meetings.
· Provide a five star customer service experience” to create a welcoming environment for staff and families.
· Manage DPS School Choice process including attending required trainings, processing forms, reporting and tracking in coordination with central office.
· Work with central office staff on scholar recruitment, enrollment tours, and waitlist management.
· In collaboration with the Dean of Operations, plan and execute campus level new family onboarding.
· Assist transitioning fifth grade families with the School Choice process including but not limited to (planning and executing a cross campus “Meet the Middle Schools Night”, assisting families complete choice forms, ensuring forms are turned in on a timely basis, tracking middle school acceptance for each scholar).
· Cross-train to learn Receptionist duties including: Preparing and distributing daily bus lists across the school; managing phones, mail, and deliveries; tracking uniform compliance and making follow up calls; tracking attendance and making follow up calls; tracking homework completion and making follow up calls.
· Update and manage scholar records (electronic and hard copies).
· Support logistics for school activities, field trips, fifth grade continuation, and events in coordination with the Dean of Operations and central office team as necessary.
· Attend all before and after school events as required.
· Serve as liaison between University Prep and after-care providers.
· Prioritize the safety and well-being of scholars.
· Provide technology support as needed.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized personal workspace.
· Responsible for maintaining our school building physical environment to directly reflect our core values and mission.
· Keep inventory and manage office supplies, classroom supplies, and uniforms.
· Conduct uniform sales.
· Prepare cash deposits from uniform sales.
· Place food and supply orders and support inventory management.
· Collaborate with other staff members and actively participate in all professional development and learning opportunities.
· Complete all administrative requirements before given deadlines.
Compensation: Pay is competitive, commensurate with experience, and may include benefits.
Apply Today: visit our website to apply: http://uprepschool.org/careers/
As an equal opportunity employer, University Prep hires without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Pay is competitive, commensurate with experience, and may include benefits.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply online at: http://uprepschool.org/careers/