Front Desk Administrator - Experience the power of dance in an award-winning dance organization where talent meets training!
- Job posted by CityDance
5301 Tuckerman Lane
Are you an outgoing person with excellent customer service skills? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you a clear and effective communicator? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to use and develop these talents, and make an immediate impact on our evolving dance organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated Front Desk Administrator who can serve as an anchor for our Strathmore location for our award winning school and conservatory dance program. This role focuses on effective communication to parents, students and staff; data entry; studio facility support; and performance support/event logistics.
What you'll do:
- Ensure studio maintenance- studios are prepped for classes and music equipment is working.
- Front-line customer service- answering phones, emails, etc.
- Monitoring of students who are in the facility.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Be a team player and contribute to the growth of our School & Conservatory programs.
- Enjoy the recognition and reward of seeing students develop into some of the best young dancers and performance talents nationally.
- You are a resident in the USA.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relative field.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar position prefered.
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles.
- You are able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity with a customer-focused mindset.
- You're able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are passionate about dance and its transformative power through high caliber training and performance.
- You are available evenings and most Saturdays
You have experience working with these platforms:
- Customer Support or CRM platforms
- Microsoft Word environment
- SaaS Systems
- Google Products
Physical demands that must be met in order to successfully complete the essential functions of the job:
- Requires the ability to speak, hear, see and use computer and other office related equipment.
- Requires the ability to sit, stand and move around around the studio and building for extended periods of time and lift up to 15 lbs.
- May require local and national travel.
Level of Language Proficiency
You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Please send resume PDF Format only to email@example.com
- Subject of email: Job Post_ SACFDA18 – “applicant last name”
- Title resume document: Resume_SACFDA18 – “applicant’s last name” or include in email a link to LinkedIn or other online CV or resume.
- Include salary requirements in email. Salary commensurate with experience.