JNF seeks to recruit a Director of JNFuture, Doctors and Lawyers for a full time position to be based in New York City. The Director of JNFuture, Doctors and Lawyers will work with the Supervisor for specific professional committees within our Affinity Groups Department to develop strategies and grow Doctors for Israel, Lawyers for Israel and JNFuture (young leadership).
- Coordinate National Board operations for JNFuture including monthly national calls, annual in-person meeting, and biennial nominating process
- Facilitate national convening’s for JNFuture including a track at the JNF National Conference and an annual leadership institute
- Manage team of young leadership fundraisers including team calls to support work objectives and an annual professional retreat; direct supervision of 7 young leadership fundraisers
- Build capacity of existing and new chapters through Board and leadership training, Board retreats and succession planning
- Assist in the establishment of National Leadership structure for Doctors and Lawyers for Israel a regular meeting schedule and supporting activities that promote best practices in both affinity groups
- Convene ad-hoc committees to explore initiatives that will advance campaign objectives and engage new audiences for JNFuture
· Work with Supervisor to help develop the campaign for each Affinity Group, identifying opportunities within each group and amongst general campaign givers and then establish key milestones and targets and facilitate and promote national affinity tours/missions to Israel
- Work with IT and Director, Community Campaign to analyze the database and provide reports in order to identify opportunities within each Affinity Group and amongst general campaign givers
- Work with Marketing and Communications Department to promote Affinity Groups where relevant in mailings, press releases, social media, press ads and other marketing communications
- Liaising with fundraisers and Marketing and Communications department to promote Affinity Group events
- Any additional activity as required by the Director, National Affinity Groups
- 4 plus years’ experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Superior problem solving and multi-tasking ability
- Bi/ Monthly travel to other States/Regions/areas and Annual travel to Israel
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database)
- Database/CRM systems experience – Salesforce is a plus
· A passion for Israel
· Bachelor's degree
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
· A team-orientation and strong work ethic
· Extra Credit Experience:
· Fundraising solicitation and donor cultivation.
· Sales and marketing.
· Nonprofit boards and/or committees.
· Salesforce data management.
· Social media savvy
- Opportunity to Travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Employer Contribution
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please visit the Jewish National Fund website and apply direct through the position.