Details: Compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package included.
99 Bishop Allen Drive
The Administrative Associate is a full-time position, and presents an exciting opportunity to join a team that’s passionate about helping immigrant students realize their full potential. The Administrative Associate will provide administrative and operational support to the Executive Director and will report to the Senior Manager of Development and Operations. The Administrative Associate will primarily work from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday, with occasional evening and weekend hours (advanced notice given). The ideal start date is early January 2019.
The Administrative Associate will provide essential support across the entire agency and is responsible for:
- Manage logistics and communications of the Executive Director providing advanced administrative support including calendar and email
- Prepare Executive Director for upcoming meetings and events throughout the day
- Interpret and resolve complex challenges and compose an array of reports and donor correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
- Serve as a key liaison to all internal and external constituencies including the Board of Directors, faculty, staff, donors business community partners and students, including managing email and phone correspondence on behalf of the organization
- Coordinate projects with multiple moving pieces on an as needed basis
- Facilitate efficient office operations including: maintenance of office equipment, technology and furniture; sorting mail; maintaining records and filing systems; maintaining office and program supplies at Enroot office
- Manage routine financial operations including billing, invoicing, purchasing, company debit card administration and bank deposits on a weekly basis
- Assist with Salesforce data entry for programmatic and development purposes
- Support operation of Enroot’s building that houses seven non-profit tenants in conjunction with external property management company
- Support event planning and coordination, securing space for meetings and events as needed
- Occasionally support for mentoring or tutoring activities between 6:00pm-7:30pm (advance notice given)
- Occasionally provide support on development, marketing, and communications during peak fundraising cycles
Your Skill Set
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and qualifications:
- Passion for education and helping immigrant students succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years administrative and/or non-profit experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, at a highly professional level
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, ability to juggle varied responsibilities, and attention to detail
- Exercises discretion and confidentiality as needed.
- Flexible and proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- Proficient with technology, including Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Find the full job description on Enroot's website. Please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity to Alex Houston, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.