The Project Coordinator supports one or more IIE programs by performing high level administrative, coordinative, and operational work tasks. The position performs work that requires the application of a variety of procedures, policies and procedures.
• Interacts with other team members to arrange and schedule office and team meetings. Duties may include coordinating schedules, preparing meeting materials, setting up computer and A/V equipment, coordinating with IT help teams, note-taking and securing meeting space.
• Drafts and prepares standard office correspondence and other written materials/documents. Duties may include proofreading and editing standard office correspondence and other written materials/documents for spelling and grammar; creating summary reports on department/office activities and accomplishments; and copying and organizing documents that are dispersed internally.
• Updates and maintains office databases, records and reports. Duties may include creating of reports for external and internal use, disseminating of resource data to team members, and providing research and programmatic support as necessary.
• Administers payment requests and invoices. Duties may include processing expense reports, scheduling payments, assisting with the creation of participant budgets, initiating payments to vendors and processing payments made to the office/department.
• Assists in coordinating the logistics and technology requirements for meetings and conferences. Duties may include finalizing travel agendas and budgets, preparing meeting materials, including presentations, and coordinating with vendors. May support other internal project tasks as needed.
Education and Work Experience:
•Requires an Associate's degree and at least two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Project Coordinator supports one or more IIE programs by performing high level administrative, coordinative, and operational work tasks. The position performs work that requires the application of a variety of…